Indoor Accommodations for Fall Camp 2022
The indoor spaces at our site, Abrams Creek Center, include a 6-bedroom house and a number of rustic cabins, furnished with twin-size upper and lower bunk beds and queen-size beds. Some of the cabins also have small lofts that contain a queen mattress or two twin mattresses side-by-side. Some cabins have electricity, while others do not; none of the cabins have indoor toilets.
You can reserve a bed for yourself or “take over” an entire room, cabin, or cottage.
A twin upper or lower bunk bed is included in your registration fee. You can receive a $50 discount if you do not claim your twin bed but instead sleep in a tent or your car.
For photos of the accommodations, click here.
In addition, Abrams Creek’s sister business, the Mountaineer Motel, is located 3 miles up the road — rooms in the motel have two queen-sized beds and private bathrooms. If you wish to rent a motel room for this event please call the Mountaineer Motel at 304-693-7777, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.mountaineer-motel.com.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about the lodging options.
How to request indoor accommodations:
Please fill out the registration form to let us know your indoor space preferences. Our housing coordinator will get in touch with you and collaborate with you to select an appropriate space – we’ll fill requests in the order they are received!
Prices for Individual Beds
- Upper Bunk Bed: included with registration fee
- Lower Bunk Bed: included with registration fee
- Queen: $195
- Twin mattress in a shared loft: $90
- Queen mattress in loft: $175
- Private loft (2 twin mattresses): $175
Prices for Entire Room or Cabin
- Lodge Room (sleeps 2-4) – $395-$495 (very limited availability)
- Lodge Large Bunk Room (sleeps 7-8) – $850 (only one!)
- Cabins (Electric) – $450 to $750, depending on size
- Cabins (Non-Electric) – $700 to $750, depending on size