New Culture Spring Camp 2020 Registration is OPEN!
The all-inclusive price covers all workshops, events, campsite, and ALL MEALS shown on the schedule.
Sliding scale $395 – $645
Every all-natural meal will have vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and non-dairy options, and we can accommodate most other special dietary needs as well
Register before April 14th and receive a $45 Early Bird discount!
Want to come, but on a tight budget? We have a limited number of opportunities for scholarship and work-trade. If you would like to request assistance fill out This application form.
[All applications for financial assistance are due by April 14th]
Campsite fees are included. Indoor accommodations are available from $70 per person for the entire event.
The indoor accommodations at our site include:
– a beautiful and fully equipped 4000 square foot Lodge Guest House with 6 guest bedrooms
– a cottage house with full kitchen and laundry
– ten rustic camping cabins
- 5 cabins have electricity, and 5 do not.
- Cabins do not have running water – cabin residents use portapotties and the shower house.
- Cabins vary in size – all have lofts with one or two mattresses; some lofts have low ceilings.
- Cabins have a variety of furnishings – all have beds, tables, chairs, and a large charcoal grill
You can see detailed descriptions and photos of the accommodations at the Abrams Creek Campground website, here.
You can reserve a bed for yourself or “take over” an entire room, cabin, or cottage. Please fill out this form to let us know what indoor space you would like. Our housing coordinator will get in touch with you and allow you to select the appropriate space – we’ll fill requests in the order they are received!
Indoor Accommodations are requested as part of your registration, below.